Saturday, August 7, 2010

Can't think of anything to write

I can't think of anything to write today and I already feel very tired (-.-)

I'll try to be more creative tomorrow. Although there a few things to share about my hearing proress but I'm tired sorry... ok I'll try to keep it short. I constanly hear strange sounds and it's not one of those sounds that I have to learn what it is... I hear sometimes a silent beep 4-5 times and it's not the batteries I just changed them yesterday and they should be changed every 3 days.. so this can't be because of the batteries.... I fear that something is wrong with my processor... I'm not sure. I'll try to keep a record of those things and report it to my audiologist. I just had a mapping yesterday and how comes I hear those sounds and there's also another hissing sound that I hear from time to time. When I come close to my keyboard I can hear how loud my laptop is WOW :O or when I put my phone close to my ear it makes this hissing noise too. I doubt that I'll be able to do phone calls with my new phone (-.-) so anyway, that was basically what happened today. AND =) I wasn't in silence, I couldn't resist the tempation to hear again so I changed batteries and wore it. Only for a short while this afternoon I took the processor off my hear but otherwise I do wear it all the time.
I'll write soon! Thanks for reading

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home