Saturday, June 5, 2010

Enjoying the sunshine


Guess where I am today?? It is so beautiful today that I decided to go out for a little ride and came here. On my way here, I stopped by at my friend’s coffee shop and chatted with my friend who’s working there. Today it’s such a sunny day that I couldn’t resist to come here.

It’s been raining for the past few days that I could only stay inside but today it is finally warm. This warm weather won’t last for long so I will enjoy it today. I wanted to be a bit alone and have a bit time for myself. It’s not that I don’t have that time but I just need at least an hour or so for myself then I will give all of my attention to the rest of the family. It’s very sunny.

I love this place and gosh, I really missed to write into my diary. I wasn’t able to do that as I always got distracted and I was procrastinating and somehow I didn’t feel this drive but I got it back. I think it’s important to take a few minutes off from everything else and take a few notes. Later when I get older and read back all those memories, I’ll be very glad I did that.

There's actually more but I feel sooooo awfully tired that I'll stop here and hopefully write more tomorrow. Goodnight! :)

P.S. I didn't do any poetry writing today. I didn't feel inspired enough but it's okay. Tomorrow is another day where I can try ;)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home