Friday, December 24, 2010

Update on poetry


Posted Dec 20, 2010


Hello!! I think I'm done with my challenge wow, time flies away. I'm sorry that I haven't posted regularly. I wanted to give you a short update on some things. I'm working regularly on my poems and it is going really well. I hope I will keep that good flow.

I'm close to have 500 written wow after almost 1.5 years that is AMAZING! I didn't sleep well last night. I feel extremely tired...  This whole week as like that. I don't know why... Today I woke up at 5 AM (O_o) wow. I'm definitely not a morning person...

Anyway, I plan to make another 100 day challenge, i.e. season 8 yeah =) next year 1/1/11.

My goals will be the same but there will be a few slight changes, which I'll let you know soon. After writing so much I wonder what next year will bring, what inspiration will it bring next year :O? This is exciting! I'll keep this blog very short. I'm not sure if anyone is reading, but if you do - thank you!

I have a new video which I made yesterday but I haven't uploaded it yet. I will do it soon and let you know. THANKS :)

Happy Manifesting!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home