Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Some of my poems are featured in "Poetry Pieces Of Europe"

WOHOOOOO I'm or I was well I still AM EXCITED :)))



Hi everyone!!!

Here's my update, as promised. I promise more will exciting news will come soon!


Yesterday I got the book in my mail box. It was when I came home from hospital. I had a mapping and my audiologist  made a few slight changes with my settings and I had this hearing test before I went home. Outside our door, I met my father who told me that my book has arrived and I was so excited that I couldn't wait to open the packet. :) This is also when I opened it and made that video which you saw *lol* I'm sorry I was too hyper.

Here's again this video. I'll post soon an excerpt of the page where I'm featured. I wouldn't be here where I am without you all and the 100 Day Challenge!!  




I'm also working on my own book which will come out next year! :) This is fabulous to see how this year has unfolded and I wonder what next year will bring!

I think it's time to update my vision board. My friend Sanya, once sent me a book "Crafting your magical life" and there's a picture of a vision board. I think I have to work on mine or at least set new intentions for the next year :) I plan to make a new season, season 8 next year starting January 1st.


Thanks for reading! I'll write more soon! 


Stop by and visit me at:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/3-Inspirational-Guide-3/125927330751400
http://www.inspirational-guide.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/mytruestory85

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home