Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Preparation for nanowrimo

Hi!!

First I thought I have a plot and a brilliant idea now I'm not sure about it anymore. Last night I thought I had a good idea but I doubt that I can write 50,000 words about it :O maybe half but not that much... so I'll continue to brood until I find something that I will stick to it :)

I think I'm worn out from all the plotting.. *lol* I think I might start from scratch and write anything and build up that story along the way. I am not sure but all I know that anything is allowed, as long as you keep writing. I could write about different things if I can't make up my mind and then see what I can use in December :)

We'll see it in the end. I'm excited. In less than a week it starts :)))

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home