Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I wish I could write poetry

ah that was good. I wish I could write poetry. I can write all I have to do is just to write, right? I haven't had the time to do some writing. I did but I was procrastinating on some social media sites so I wasn't really productive, I haven't even written into my journal nor have I been reading... so I can't really expect to be creative. I have to fill my mind with words (food for thought) then I can maybe write. Or it's just a sign that I need a break to get new ideas. I don't feel compelled to write about my ear and I already have a considerable amount of poems about my ear. I'm so proud of them. I really wished to write more about my ear and somehow I did it. :)

Alright that's a short blog for today.. altough it's barely 10.16 PM I am very tired and might drop dead on my bed very soon, so I'll end it here.

Thanks for reading

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home