Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The stitches are out


Yo, I had the stitches taken out finally yeah!! It wasn't even that painful. I expected it to be worse but it wasn't. Of course I felt something but it wasn't that bad. Here are some pictures from today alone with one from the hospital hallway where I was there a week ago :)
I don't have any pain but feel a bit exhausted... even though I try to go to bed early.. last night e.g. I didn't sleep well. Went to bed at midnight, woke up at 1.30 am, then fell asleep again and woke up again at 4.30 am ... (-.-)
I had to wait till I came home to see my scar. A friend of mine saw it first and said that she can see how the surgeon made the "cut" wow really, let me see that. I had to go home to see it myself, when I took my camera. wow it looks gross (maybe not so much but a bit) but the scar is healing great. anyway, that's my short blog for today!! Thanks for reading! =)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home