Saturday, April 3, 2010

Catch-up


Hey! I hope you all are doing well and getting ready for Easter. Yay tomorrow's Easter. I have a couple of things going on but I'm too tired to write now, so I'll keep this short and just say 'hi' to you all. I've been doing a lot of writing in the past few days. My little "story" is at bit over 11,000 words not bad and it's my 7th day so I'm doing quite well. I try to write 1667 words each day, it's more like a diary so for but it's okay as long as I have the basic I can alway change things and play around make it sound more like a novel whatever ;)))
will write more soon.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sandra! Love that you are writing alot! I'm alittle removed from mine right now.... that photo is funny! hahahaha

Happy Writing xxxooo !

April 5, 2010 at 4:39 AM  
Blogger Sandra the poet said...

yes, the photo is funny :)) I'm really in the flow, today I wrote over 2,600 words so I'm on track again :) I missed out a few days so that's why I had to catch up on but it's fun nonetheless :) Thanks for catching up with my blog :)

HUGS

April 6, 2010 at 11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home