Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 12 | Writing my experience in a book

Hi there!! I would love to use my experience about my new challenges facing towards my new hearing and put it all together in form of a book. Would you be interested in reading it? This was one of those unusual ideas that I had and I already started writing today. I'll do it as a little writing challange this month and see how much I'll be able to get in 30 days. There's no need to hurry I know. I guess it will take me much longer but that is fine. I'll go with the flow.

I've been procastinating a bit with this program "Booksmart" Here is the link
"click here". It's a great site and good for visualisations as well. I thought I just play around a bit with that program. I had it for a while on my computer but haven't used it much.. If you ask me it's very cool and looks like it's finished ;) Yay!!

Every day something happens that's worth to write about!

I went to the post office today to send off some letters and I hoped that no one would ask me questions - WRONG - *lol* people did and I felt like an older lady who had to ask at least 5 times to get the word. No offence against some of my readers. I felt like odd...

I forgot to mention something else.. not that it matters .. this morning while I was preparing breakfast, I tried to make loud noise with the knives and forks to see sounds like .. I can hear it and then I started to sing *lol* yes.. so as to hear what my voice sounds like. It sounded totally different, so strange, it still does, that I ended up being in tears when I finished the song... :(

I don't know what else to say, I'll keep this short today. I've been brainstorming a bit about that book and I'll let you know how it goes! Thanks for reading!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous CindiLou said...

I'm looking forward to buying this book! Use this experience for your talent! Wonderful. I'm excited for you.

March 18, 2010 at 3:31 AM  
Blogger Sandra the poet said...

CindiLou, thank you for checking out my blog and thanks for your kind words. I'm excited too yes. I must admit I don't get much time to work on this "little project" this will have to wait a while. In the meantime I'll keep a journal/blog and write about it. :)

March 19, 2010 at 10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home